I've been tagged by JennyBunny in a game of blog tag. When I first started my blog I was tagged but didn't know how to link to new people to continue the game. Now I know how so here it goes.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
After some contemplation I decided it was a good time to throw up some photos. I'm not sure what anybody would want to know about me?
1) I started out looking like this.
2)I'm an artist and I paint. Here I am Baldylocks but on Etsy.com I'm known as WallCandy.
3)I graduated from University, 2006 with Honours and distinction. I also graduated with blue hair! Well...a blue wig.
4)I buy crazy domain names like PimpMyCancer.com. I'm doing a project about how corporations are commercializing our illness'. Billions are raised in our names yet many suffer with lack of services or help. They are making money off of us! I could go on and on and on and on about that but I'll save it for my project. Look out!
5)I'm building a fun website with articles for young adults with cancer because there don't seem to be any others. It should be online later in January. Go me!
I'm tagging Kelly, Skully, Miss Melanoma, Lauren and RealDiva. Go! I look forward to reading more about you! You're fabulous!