Saturday, January 5, 2008

This Is Love

I sometimes wonder, what is love? What the hell does it look like? At times I feel like perhaps there's no such thing and we are all here to wallow in our aloneness.

Then I come across this. This is love.

Too Sexy For My Hair is a blog I used to read on occasion. Unfortunately the main writer who was battling cancer lost her life. Now the blog has been the site of her husbands memorial project, Things I love About Lori.

I also found a photography project which shows the beauty of women with mastectomies or partial mastectomies. Some have the women and their partners with their partners being quoted. I find the things they have to say nothing short of amazing...

This is love.

3 comments:

RADCOW said...

((((love))))

Hey Harriet said...

Hey I'll go check out these sites now. Thanks for sharing them. I like the style of your blog, the "realness" is awesome & I enjoy reading it. Sending positive vibes your way. If they don't reach you straight away, it's just a time diference thing ;)

BaldyLocks said...

I feel something...