Thursday, July 24, 2008

Limbo Land

I think I babbled around too much in my last post to be clear about what is going on in my world. There are a lot of changes happening, all good. I can't even believe I get to say that. WooHoo x 2!

I feel suddenly like I've been let out of limbo land. Now I'm at a crossroads. Nothing is familiar anymore and I have to try and find out which way to go. I can't follow the path I worked so hard for so many years to make. Now, is all new.

I am overwhelmed with this opportunity I've been given again. My God am I relieved. I could cry at the sheer prospect of it all. I feel in a little over anxious disbelief as in, is this real? Can I take this to the bank?

Whether I can take it to the bank or not, I am going to run with it because that is what I do. Now which way to run?

I think it's pretty normal to grieve the life and future I had worked so hard for. It's an unbelievably huge loss for me.

I'm also glad that there are new people who I've connected with that care so much about all my little quirks, mental wanderings and tribulations. I look forward to hearing from you every day. Thank you.

Today I'm overjoyed and scared at the same time. I'm just glad to have a future again. I feel like this is my new beginning.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

New beginnings! I like that alot!! Good luck with everything you want to do and will do!! Your great like that!!!

Miss Melanoma said...

I am so happy for you, my friend.

miznyc said...

Yay for new beginnings!
My new favorite saying is
"New dreams are everywhere."