Monday, December 15, 2008

Better World

The world is a better place today. Why? Well, not to brag but I singled handedly went through all my paperwork that I've had since the beginning of time. There is nothing I'm more afraid of than random piles of papers lurking in every crevice of my house. Since all that leukemia/hospital jazz, nothing has been sorted. When I moved out of my University housing I had friends move me, so nothing was really put in the right places and nothing has changed in the last 2 years. Things are in boxes, in closets, piles of papers hovering around to taunt me. As thew grow, they laugh at me at night.

Well, no more. Now all my papers are sorted, filed and labelled in a filing box. I am High Queen Master of the Papers! Next on my list of conquering the world is the laundry. Same dilemma.

13 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Nice job! I suck at paper sorting and would pick laundry anyday :) We make a good team! XO

Susan C said...

Congratulations! I can never stay on top of my paper piles. They grow more rapidly than the dust bunnies under my bed.

And one of these days I'm going to sort through the mountains of pre-Mac photos.

Andrea Q said...

Congratulations! That's fabulous.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Its nice to have everything in order from time to time...Now how long will it stay that way is the new question.....

Rosebud Collection said...

I have a mess of papers that I am trying to go through..right now, they are all over the floor..ugh!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

When you get through doing the laundry you wouldn't like to come over and start on my mountain of paperwork?

SleightGirl said...

Great work...it's something I hate doing too, but once it's done, it's amazing how light I feel.

BaldyLocks said...

I know! I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders.

hockeychic said...

I bow down to you Queen Master of Paper!

That's one of my big problems too. I really admire you for doing this, it has to feel so good!

Anonymous said...

Gut gemacht! Aber bei uns in Deutschland gibt es ein Sprichwort. Es besagt: "Das Genie beherrscht das Chaos". Haha.
Erobern Sie die Welt zurück! Stück für Stück.
Oh, ein anderes Sprichwort sagt:"Schadenfreude ist die beste Freude." Darum empfehle ich Ihnen ein youtube-Video.
Suchen Sie nach: "oma vs mercedes". Ich hoffe Sie werden ein bisschen lachen.

(Well done! But here in Germany there is a proverb. It states: "The genius dominates the chaos."Haha.
Conquer the world back! Piece by piece.
Oh, another saying: "gloating is the best joy." That's why I recommend you a youtube video.
Search for: "oma vs. mercedes." I hope you will laugh a little.)
Jens.

fookaDESIGNS said...

wow! now that's a good feeling

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Right on!! De-clutter :0)

Becca said...

Woohoo! You go girl :) I so need to do that!!!