Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Heat is On

I'm down to the wire now. I have 26 days to do everything needed for 2 art shows including setting the opening receptions, hanging, travelling to Vancouver for a days worth of appointments. I need to write a list of all the paintings I'm submitting, along with jpegs and prices. I need to build or create some type of web presence for my art. I need to create posters and announcements as well as getting them printed and distributed. I need to send out announcements to the relevant newspapers etc etc etc!

I'm also still painting!!!!!!

OMG! Am I going to survive this?

2 comments:

Jens said...

Yes, stress.
Everything will be fine. I am convinced.

P.S. - to relax a little: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9etLZCwYpJk

BaldyLocks said...

I've needed that a few times today. It's very relaxing.