Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dancers 4 Cancer



The last couple of years I've been involved in the Dancers4Cancer fundraiser. I love their cause, I love their non discriminatory outlook and it's a hellofalotta fun. This year I've been lucky enough to get their site up and running, design their poster and now I get to design this years T-shirt. Click on the image to see it larger.

I feel I'm finally giving my skills some good use.

I may be designing a more custom site for them sometime this year. I've also been in talks with the dancers4cancer coordinator and have some exciting things coming up!

8 comments:

Jens said...

Cool poster. Now things are going pretty well for you.
You're on your way.
Thumb up.
:o)

Dawny said...

Yayyyyy

Grace said...

hooray for you. looks fabulous xxxx

Dawny said...

missing you hope you are busy being creative and fantasic....


xxxxx

BaldyLocks said...

Dawny, you just put a big smile on my face. And I guess I kind of am. I'm super busy on several projects :)
:)

:)

Dawny said...

We aim to please :O)

BaldyLocks said...

Please don't drop links on my blog. I will consider them spam and delete them.

*that's to the comment I just removed*

Michele said...

A pleasure to meet you Baldylocks! I AM a dancer, and an artist, a writer and also have cancer like you. I have chronic, not acute but I guess some days cancer is just cancer and cancer SUCKS!
Love the Dancers 4 Cancer, will look into it more. If you are interested in my blog please feel free to visit; if not, that is A OK, too!
Wishing you a good day, right now it seems as though that is all I can hope for!
Michele
http://cmlleukemia.blogspot.com/2011/02/leukemia-wasnt-one-of-my-new-years.html