Thursday, October 4, 2007

Magnet Sneak Peek

Here are a couple of magnets which I have designed for sale in my Etsy store. I have several types of designs, but this is a little sample.





They will be 2"x3" which is a somewhat large size. I will get the metric measurements for them later. They should be available by Monday or even a little sooner, as well as others.




I know everybody thinks it, but not many say it. Cancer sucks ass. We shouldn't be ashamed because we have cancer. We didn't "do anything" to bring it on ourselves. This is an epidemic and fuck it, we're pissed off!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are fabulous! I wish I was that creative to do stuff like that!! Keep doing it, and of course, keep being fabulous and enjoying your birthday!! XO

Kelly Kane said...

Okay those last few comments were from me on a different gmail acct by accident!! Hope you're out celebrating with cancertini's --- or even better, pretending you never had the big C and having a good time!! :)
XO