Thursday, October 4, 2007

She Smelled Blood

I'm feeling much better today after "the incident" yesterday. I am together enough now to call her supervisor and make sure she doesn't come back. Luckily my nurse was here and saw it transpire. I can't believe how low my coping abilities are right now. I have also noticed that when a person is weak and/or in a vulnarable postion some people smell blood. They fly to it and push themselves as some sort of authority or power over the person to take advantage.

I believe this shows weakness of character and hope that most people hold compassion for those in need. Different people have different answers to this experience. I'm so glad most of my experiences with people have been postive. There have sure been some doozies, though. I try and forget about them.

And luckily I'm not one to be pushed over.

To make myself feel better, later today I am going to give a preview to a few of the subversive magnets I've been designing. Yay! They will not be listed in my shop until Monday, though, I have a birthday to celebrate! (yes MY birthday!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Check this out and pretend your name is bubby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRypQP1PupI