Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Night of Cricket HELL





I have such a headache. When I was gone in hospital for 6 months, I came back and my mom had let my son buy a turantula. I'm not bothered by it but it stays in my room because my other son is afraid of it (I think that was the original appeal).

Usually I go to sleep with the soothing sounds of crickets chirping. It works better than one of those sounds of nature CD's. (Yes, these crickets are the spiders meal). Well last night was the cricket chirping night FROM HELL. The little critters can be LOUD. There must have been some sort of mutant cricket thing going on in there. I had to drag the turantula aquarium out into another room at some point during the night and I had to take Tylenol! Those things are aggressive!

Beware the crickets.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

cricket chirping NIGHT FROM HELL---That made me laugh out loud!!! Good luck with your treatments. You are beautiful in that picture!!

Bohemian Chic said...

hahahaa......I can so picture this..too funny..its a cricket revolution

BaldyLocks said...

Imagine swapping the word "cricket" with "teenagers" and you know what my day is like.

Kelly Kane said...

OMG I'm officially annoyed... I watched your video (did you steal it from someone else or do it yourself?) and it got more and more annoying! I feel your pain!!

I got your email and I can't believe you missed my last email!! Write back when you feel up to it!! XO

BaldyLocks said...

It's not my video. I would have thrown them out the window before I filmed them.

Bohemian Chic said...

your neighbours would love you if you did this..hahhaha I can picture you running throught the hood late at night with your bugs in hand..delivering bugs to all who annoy you..