Saturday, December 1, 2007

Magazine Draw

I am about to draw for the magazine, thanks to everyone who left quotes! I wish I could add photos but my Photoshop it still out. Instead I will give you a play by play while I do it to hopefully achieve some sort of suspense....can you feel it yet?

Anyway, here I go to write down the names on pieces of paper...

I have them all on pieces of paper, now I need a hat...Ok, I took a couple of pictures but I have no way to post them (so sad). I'm going to pull one out now...

Skully!!!!!!!!!

Right after I just bragged about her in my last post! Uh oh. Well, karma insists that I send it to the name I pulled. I love everybody who left quotes for me. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed them. Thanks for all your encouragement too, you have no idea how much it means to me.

And Yay! Skully! I'm sending it out on Monday for you.

Have a great evening everyone! I am.

5 comments:

Chia said...

Congratulations Skully!

Skully said...

Ooooooooo Thank you so much!

Let me paypal you the postage cost. Tell me the amount and I'll send it on over.

Cathy said...

congrats skully - im a little jealous lol! btw is the magazine a US publication? what's actually in it? just curious... cover looked good :)

BaldyLocks said...

I made a link in the post that you can click and it will take you directly to the Stampington website which sells the mag.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.