Friday, January 11, 2008

Friendship Test

A friend of mine says she will eat anything. Well, we'll see about that.

I received a lovely Christmas hamper this year and in it was this little gem.



I'm putting this out as an Extreme Challenge. She says she has an iron stomach, she says she'll eat anything, EVEN...my meals on wheels. We'll see if she can tackle, "Ma Lings pickled cabbage with shredded bamboo shoots, 91 cents".

I'm emailing her my blog post right now. If you don't receive an email from me, rest easy, it's not you.

4 comments:

BaldyLocks said...

The challenge has been accepted!

(She says she won't eat eyeballs)

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Alright! Let us know how it ends. :) lol

Skully said...

I reckon I could eat that, but then I am a bit of a pickle freak. I love pickled onions, gherkins, beetroot... Cabbage is great pickled. I've never had it with bamboo shoots though.

Now if you offered me anything gloopy or slimy, then I would just gag.

Michelle C. Moode said...

hmm, i like pickled cabbage, but never had it out ofa tin.....that makes it somewhat less appetizing, i s'pose...