Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bubble Buddha

Sorry I haven't been able to post. I had this photo ready so I thought I would throw it out there.

September 2006

In this photo, I was so glad to be outside again. I had been in the hospital for 5 weeks without being allowed out and was puffy from my medications. There's nothing like the smell of the outside air and the feel of a breeze on your skin. There's also no feeling better than having your toes in the sand or your feet on the green grass.

I'm sure I'll be feeling better tomorrow. I'm already getting there. Thanks for all your kind messages.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Love the fact that you're sitting on a giant chess board blowing bubbles.

Great shot!

glad you're feeling a little better!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I think it's important to get out, smell the air, toes in grass, all that- especially when you're sick. It connects you to life in no other way. The sun is magical. Nice to see you had a chance to enjoy the day.