Monday, February 25, 2008

Fell Off the Photopalooza

When is my camera going to be ready anyway?

Sorry I haven't been posting the last few days. I've been busy.

Busy with what?

Well...to tell you the truth, I'm neither here nor there. I'm doing a little of this and some of that. As I'm working on that I'm going back to this.

Wha?

Good question. I seem to be going in undefined circles of indecisiveness. I have an art show to prepare for. I'm doing that. I have a camera to mourn for. I'm doing that. Other than that I can't seem to get my head on straight. I have so many things I'd love to do but I just end up in circles when I try to get anything done.
I have fantastic projects lined up but I seem to be able to get thrown off at a the least little thing. Yeesh. I did it just now. I went into the kitchen to make tea. I took my mug out of the dishwasher, found the dishwasher didn't run last night and stuffed more dishes in it and turned it on.

No tea.

I went back and made my tea. Now I was just on my patio eating cereal. I haven't touched my tea or finished this blog post.

Oh no. I forgot to take my medications.

Chemo Brain sucks.

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

I have a friend who has ADD. When this happens to him, he stops and tells himself, "Focus".

This has become a joke between my friend Joy and I...and we use it whenever we find ourselves in the same situation. (Sadly, this is often...)

Fff (long o) cuss!