Monday, January 24, 2011

Flipping Tired

but I keep on painting.


I feel like I'm in a game of Frogger where I keep jumping, dodging and narrowly missing catastrophe at every turn but I'm not letting it stop me from painting. If I believed in fate I'd think something was trying to test me and keep me from getting the work done for my arts shows. Anything and everything has been happening and I keep thinking I'm getting to the end just for something else to start.

Having 3 sons is a lot to do with that right now. Teenagers are a handfull and not in any of the ways you'd expect.

It's just life. Life is happening and I need to keep up lest be run over.

6 comments:

Dawny said...

xxxxxxxx

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, that is BEAUTIFUL! Is it for sale? We are in Alaska and I think that needs to be on my wall! My email is RNChicky (at) hotmail.com. (I got the lantern stuff from you when I lived in Japan.) ;)

BaldyLocks said...

Well it will be for sale but it's gone through a lot of transformation since then. I'll send you an email.

hockeychic said...

I love the painting.

I understand completely. I have two teenagers in my house and it is exhausting. Neither of them drive yet either...Hang in there.

Update on your grandmother?

BaldyLocks said...

Apparently she is doing better and better. She had open heart surgery and her body gave up and wouldn't fight. Now, when she was almost gone, her body is fighting and against all odds she is improving.

Things have changed a great deal in the last few days. I really hope she comes out fo this.

Miss Melanoma said...

You're my hero, Baldylocks. I teach 5th graders, and although I know that's no where near as hard as raising 3 boys(and teenage at that), I DO know just by reading your blog that you are giving them something no one else could. You don't know how happy it makes me that you are their parent.
I'm sending loving hope to your grandmother, too.

-MM