Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow Day in Paradise

We went to my parents for Christmas and ended up snowed in for 5 days or so. Their house overlooks the ocean, so this is the ocean in snow.




There was some hell involved with snapping snow chains on Christmas Eve and accidentally driving down a logging road in our tiny car. Thankfully, death did not get us!

This is my back yard where the owls and deer hang out. To get the perspective, that is my summer table that was turned over by the wind. We rarely get snow here so this seems a little like fairy land. I love it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking at your posts and liked what I mused on and read.

I would like you to visit my art blog here in my sunny home of San Diego.

I hope to hear from you soon.....

Jesse Noe

High Desert Diva said...

It is magical, isn't it?

Your parents have a fabulous view.

I am in love with the icicle photo!

hockeychic said...

Beautiful pictures!

gemmak said...

Beautiful pictures :o)