Thursday, February 7, 2008

Vagina and I have an Appointment

This is just a quick note and will probably become a TMI post. I've been laid out since the great battle of the dust bunnies. Despite that, It was successful and all the casualties were on the other side. My room is safe again!

I'm just off to the Doctor now to get a PAP done. It's unlikely they will be able to do it because of my...

I'm at a loss on how to explain the Vagina issue.

Vagina post 1

Vagina post 2

Vagina comic relief

So my Vagina wasn't so lucky in the battle for my life. I never would have thought that such a side effect would exist. Who would have known bone marrow transplants were bad for Vaginas?

At least I'm here to have this issue and be nervous at the prospect.

2 comments:

Bohemian Chic said...

I think that should be your next magnet...Bone marrow transplants are bad for Vay ja jas...who wouldn't want to hang tha on the fridge..hahahaa

BaldyLocks said...

You're the second person to say that! It obviously, must be done.